- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment to produce designs, working drawings, forms.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for products/structures based on preliminary concepts, sketches, and other data provided.
- Create and revise 3D models as well as the 2D prints as products requirements for manufacturing and installation.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for residential and/or commercial buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
Minimum Job requirements:
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Engineering or Architectural
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- No experienced required