AccuPlace is seeking a CNC Machine Operator that will be responsible for running the CNC machines after they have been set up by a Machinist in order to fabricate parts to specification from engineering drawings. As a Machine Operator, the candidate will also be responsible for meeting production goals including machine utilization targets, performing inline inspection of all their work. This position is also responsible for secondary operations such as deburring parts, cutting raw materials, and general machine shop assistance. The candidate will also aid in doing general shop maintenance, such as performing preventive maintenance on the equipment and cleaning of the general departmental area.
Requirements – Entry Level
- Must pose an excellent safety and attendance record.
- Candidate must possess independent-thinking abilities, be proficient in general shop math, and must be able to perform responsibilities with supervision.
- Candidate must be dependable and able to complete tasks requested accurately and on a timely manner.
- Candidate must be able to adapt to a fast-paced teamwork environment.
- Technical certification and/or equivalent work experience a must.
- High School diploma or equivalent.