PSLIM™ Slide Labeler is the answer:
- Eliminates Laboratory Labels: specimen labels print directly on the slide to save time and money
- Fits Anywhere: the size of a small toaster with no computer required
- Works with Any Lab: Any type of slide can be used as well as any LIS
- Industry Leading Speed: Print up to 12 slides per minute
- Easy to Read: Prints black 300dpi Linear Bar Code and Data Matrix (2D)
- Chemical Resistance: Resists xylene and other harsh chemicals
Laboratory Labeling is designed to increase reliability and productivity with print on slide labeling
Is space in your lab at a premium? Do lab professionals spend too much time trying to properly ID specimens on slides? Are you concerned about pathology slides being accurately identified? Would you like to enhance productivity while reducing the chance for misidentification? Are you frustrated with expensive middleware that adds no value?
Request to Speak to a Representative
PSLIM™ The easy way to ID Slides
No Bulky Computer or Expensive software required
PSLIM™ is fully capable of rendering barcodes as a stand-alone machine. Data can be acquired from three sources: (1) Barcode Scanner (2) Keyboard or (3) Computer. This flexibility keeps valuable space demands to a minimum while easily integrating into any laboratory labeling system; from a multi-discipline reference lab with a sophisticated LIS system to a small hospital identifying pathology slides without bar-coding capability. PSLIM™ is also the right choice for a lab that needs a solution to grow with them as they implement more reliable identification solutions.
– American Society of Pathological Research
PSLIM™ is the most cost effective slide labeler and printing solution
From ease of integration to its extremely-low print media cost to its proven performance; no other method of identifying slides can compare.
One Year Warranty
PSLIM™ comes with a one-year warranty. A rapid response machine exchange service plan is available, as is on-site setup and training. Please call for details on these extra services.
Our monthly newsletter, LabTecher, provides the latest news in the industry. With informative articles from popular news sources in histology, pathology, and more, it’s perfect for any lab technician. We also provide news and special offers on AccuPlace producsts such as PSLIM™.