We are seeking an engineering professional to become a member of a highly skilled engineering team developing products for our three brands. The right candidate must have successful mechanical, pneumatics, and robotics design experience coupled with strong skills in project management and must possess excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Provide, as the principal contributor, the architecture and overall design of systems and sub-systems. Translate general, possibly vague, product requirements into definition, architecture and design for complex systems. Participate in definition, scope, subsystem breakdown, preparation of specifications and project scheduling. Exercise judgment within broadly-defined guidelines in recommending and selecting methods and techniques for complex projects. Must be proficient in theoretical and practical aspects of mechanical, pneumatic and robotics system and sub-system development, as well as architecture, design, specification, implementation, and test.
This position requires the following skills and technical expertise:
- Project Leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Mechanical, Pneumatic, and Robotic system development
- 3-D modeling and design using CAD software (Inventor, Pro-E, Solidworks, etc.)
- Tooling and manufacturing process experience
- High mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting
- Experience with Multiphysics simulations
- Familiarity with DFM, DOE, DFA, FEA & 6-sigma principles
- Iterative development experience
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or another related technical field.