• Menu driven display system with advanced settings,
controls, and diagnostics.
• An intuitive interface that gives measurements and
feedback in real time.
• Cycle counting options allow visualization of project
• New robust safety features
• All machines are faster than ever before.
• Enhanced software to allow for smoother operation and easier training.
• Full serial control communications.
• Resettable Cycle Counter comes standard allowing pay-per-cycle options.
The new upgrades are universal across every placement machine, resulting in a product line that works individually or part of a interchangeable network of assembly automation. Additional improvements include:
• One platform for all machines with its own display and an adjustable nest for easier control. 3 ways to use the platform (OP1, OP2, OP3). Enter the accuplace website below for OP descriptions.
• Reduced Downtime
• Shortened Setups
• Dynamic Sensor Feedback
• Active Vacuum Threshold
• Indexing Distance Register
• Auxiliary I/O Options for vacuum fixturing, wiping, wrapping or other secondary operations
• OP3 is CE Compliant
Worry free technology from the industry leader in accurate placement assembly.
Please note, accuplace.com’s photos are in the process of updating.
• 25+ Years of Reliability and Innovation
• Within +- .002” Accuracy
• Any Adhesive Component
• Custom Engineered Machines Available
• Tens of Thousands of Machines Worldwide
Need Help Finding the Right Product for You?
Visit our product page to see what Accuplace has to offer.