The AccuPlace APAC Industrial Robotic System
- Handles complicated accurate foil attachment cell processes including different orientations & multiple placements with our linear driven axes (X-Y plus optional Z and U).
- Painless integration with our adhesive component feeding systems.
- Meets your accurate foil attachment cell tolerance requirements for industrial label and assembly with APAC integrated vision system.
- Precise accurate foil attachment cell delicate self-adhesive subcomponents, labels, complex adhesive patterns, optically clear adhesives, miniaturized parts and more.
- Optional automated tooling change-over expands throughput by letting you run different part programs within the same day in the same accurate foil attachment cell.
- Optional accurate foil attachment cell accessories can be added to the APAC to facilitate material handling and material treatment such as conveyors, bowl-feeders, ionizers, air-purification systems and other functions.
APAC’s Proven Track Record
Any robot can automate and speed your assembly, but only the AccuPlace APAC gives you incredible automation speeds, precision and integration from a single standardized robot system—including the ability to feed up to four (4) different adhesive components.
That same manufacturing capability from custom equipment could cost you millions dollars. With AccuPlace APAC, one investment lets you easily handle today’s accurate foil attachment cell subcomponent manufacturing needs and tomorrow’s challenges.
The AccuPlace innovative gantry robot APAC is the optimal turnkey solution for fully automatic assembly tasks using adhesive components. Flexibility, reliability, and easy product changeover are all requirements in today’s competitive marketplace. The APAC answers these requirements by achieving the highest possible quality for your accurate foil attachment cell.
APAC Works with AccuPlace Feeders
Standard linear driven X-Y axes, optional servo Z and U axes, a PC based control and powerful software build the most effective accurate foil attachment cell tool on the market. The APAC can contain up to four AccuPlace feeders to allow the execution of complicated assembly tasks.
Custom designed vacuum chucks are the only hardware required to changeover from one product to another product. This flexibility allows running of various product programs within the same day. Fully automatic tooling exchange is also available.
Contact AccuPlace today to learn more about our industrial solutions from label application and printing, to fully-automated adhesive subcomponent assembly today.
APAC Works with Various Feeders
Pictured is an APAC working with a vibratory bowl feeder to orient plastic injected parts. With over a decade of experience in the field, APACs have been used is various applications alongside various other automation equipment. Maintaining integrity through reliable and accurate placement is the core principle of APAC’s patented technology.
Below are more photos of the plastic injected parts queuing for APAC assembly. AccuPlace has a team of mechanical engineers who can design an APAC system to fit almost any application. Contact AccuPlace to hear what automation options you have to make your accurate foil attachment cell a success.